Responsible, contact person, encryption
Responsible within the meaning of the GDPR is:
Privacy Solutions GmbH
Wallensteinstr. 117 A
You can also reach our data protection officer at this address and by email at DPO@privacy-solutions.org. We support various industry standards for encrypted communication, please contact us for details.
Data processing on this website
When you visit our website, our web server operated by a service provider based in Germany records the following personal communication and usage data in a log file with each access:
- IP address of the requesting device
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the website accessed
- Amount of data transferred
- Message whether the call was processed successfully or the error status
- Type of the retrieving browser and operating system
These communication and usage data are usually deleted after 7 days. If there is a suspicion of a security-relevant incident, the relevant data will be stored until the incident has been finally clarified and transmitted to the responsible authorities.
We also use a session cookie. The cookie is a small text file that our web server stores in your device. The cookie is technically necessary for the error-free presentation of the website and does not allow an analysis of your surfing behavior. It is also not saved permanently, but is automatically deleted when the session is ended, but at the latest when you close your browser. You can prevent the setting of cookies in your browser options at any time – however, this website may then no longer be displayed correctly.
We only process this data to enable the use of our website in a technically secure manner (connection establishment, error-free transmission and presentation of the content, security-related security). The legal basis is our legitimate interest in the effective external presentation of our company and our offer, legal publication requirements and the legal obligation to protect website visitors from possible security problems on our website.
No further processing of personal data takes place on this website. We only carry out further processing in connection with customer relationships. We may inform you of the details separately, but we would like to point out that we only process our customers’ personal data within the scope of what is contractually required, on the basis of our legitimate interests in advertising our products and services, or in accordance with anytime with effect for process the future revocable consent.
Links to content from other providers
This data protection declaration only applies to our website. As far as our website contains links to the content of other providers, we would like to point out the following: Our website does not automatically load content from third-party servers and such content is also not required to use our website.
It can be seen from the respective links that they lead to another provider. You transfer your data to the provider’s web server if you follow the link. We have no influence on other providers and do not control whether they comply with the applicable data protection regulations.
In each case within the legal framework you have the following rights:
- Information: You can request information from us as to whether and how we process your personal data. This includes the right to a copy of this data.
- Correction: We will correct and complete your personal data on request.
- Deletion and restriction: Upon request, we will delete your personal data or restrict its processing.
- Data portability: Personal data that you have provided to us on the basis of a contract or consent can be received in a structured, machine-readable standard format.
- Objection: If we process your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, you can object to the processing.
- Revocation of consent: You can revoke your consent at any time with future effect. We will tell you how to withdraw your consent when you obtain it.
- Automated individual decisions: We do not make automated individual decisions within the meaning of Art. 22 GDPR.
- Complaint: You can contact the responsible supervisory authority at any time, e.g. Complain about our processing at your permanent location.
Unless otherwise stated, please contact us using the contact options provided to exercise your rights.